I work as a writing consultant for PartsGeek.com. I specialize in writing technical and informative automotive articles and content. My personal hobbies and interests include writing and reading everything automotive related, from old hot rods vehicles to new hybrid stuff. I began writing at the age of 19 and since then have written thousands of articles for various websites including Parts Geek. I have a degree in journalism and communication from the University of Illinois.Contact Info: Email |
- The Model T: The Car That Started It All
- Parallel Parking Tips From An Auto Geek
- Annotated History of Perpetual Motion
- Braking: an important part of driving technique?
- How Does a Car Work?
- Auto Resources: Safe Driving Tips
- Transportation Technology Handbook
- The VW Beetle Page
- Traffic Violation Resources
- Auto Money Saving Tips - A Guide to Saving Money With Your Car